Teaching emphasis

Teachers having a fun conversationIf you are interested in teaching high school biology or science, a science program advisor will help you arrange your course schedule to include courses required for an endorsement in biology or science.

To teach high school biology or science, you must:

  • Complete a bachelor's degree.
  • Complete an endorsement in biology and/or science.
  • Complete certification and/or master’s degree in education.

For specific requirements for admission to the Teacher Education program at WSU Vancouver, see the College of Education.

Contact us

For more information, contact the College of Arts and Sciences Advising Center at van.casadvising@wsu.edu or 360-546-9620.