The College of Arts and Sciences Advising Center offers advising appointments, advising resources and faculty mentor information.
- Registration dates and times: Find out when you can register
- Declare a minor/course requirements for minors
- Course requirements for certificates
- Pre-health professions advising timeline (PDF)
- View midterm grades guide
- Graduate school checklist (PDF)
- CASAC advising syllabus (PDF)
An internship will help you gain work experience and build your professional resume.
Independent study and internships: Steps and forms to complete the process.
Language Learning Resource Center
The Language Learning Resource Center is open to students currently enrolled in foreign language and culture courses.
Online orientation should be completed by all new College of Arts and Sciences students.
Pre-health mock interview request form
Request a mock interview to prepare for a professional school interview.
Quantitative Skills Center (QSC)
Tutoring drop-in hours for math, chemistry, mechanical engineering, microeconomics, physics and statistics.
The Writing Assessment office administers the following:
Tutors work one-on-one to give feedback and suggestions on strengthening your writing. Visit the Writing Center to learn more.