The Bachelor of Arts in Humanities at WSU Vancouver is an interdisciplinary liberal arts degree program that accommodates a wide range of interests. This broad range of coursework helps you develop skills that are in high demand in our evolving economy.
Humanities graduates have the skills to pursue many different occupations or go on for an advanced degree. They may become artists, counselors, editors, education administrators, lawyers, librarians, museum staff members, teachers, travel agents or another of a multitude of possibilities.
Concentrations to study
Humanities majors may earn a major concentration in one of the following:
- Digital technology and culture
- Fine arts
- Foreign language
With a Bachelor of Arts in Humanities from WSU Vancouver, you can:
- Integrate learned knowledge from the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences and apply them to real-life scenarios.
- Know how to search, select, analyze and use information to solve current societal challenges.
- Obtain and use quantitative information in a variety of ways.
- Communicate conclusions, interpretations and implications clearly, concisely and effectively, both orally and in writing for different audiences.
- Realize the impact and importance to society of ethics, aesthetics and diversity.
For more information, contact Theresa Phimster at email@example.com or 360-546-9664.