You may request a mock interview upon receiving your first interview with a professional health program.
- Please complete this mock interview request form, identifying your available days and times.
- The interview panel is coordinated by CASAC staff based on your availability. The panel should include at least one faculty and one advisor.
- You will receive confirmation of your interview date, time, and location within five business days of request submission. If not, please contact CASAC at 360-546-9620.
- Submit your resume to CASAC staff for distribution to the interview panel (optional, but recommended). Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check in at the CASAC front desk (Science and Engineering Building, Room 130) on the day of the interview.
Please remember this is a simulation of your actual interview so arrive early and dress appropriately! You may bring a padfolio or other notebook to take notes. Recording devices are discouraged.